for younger children from 12-24 months
Toddlers Program (Playgroup)
We offer classes for younger children from 6 months to 23 months to be equipped for Pre-nursery and Kindergarten. Our playgroup splits into three levels, each tailored to the needs of your child's age with English as the Medium of Instruction.
All programs follow the IB PYP (Primary Years Program) framework. Children explore their environment and learn about their world through play and relationships with peers, teachers, family and community members. Early learning in the PYP is a holistic learning experience that integrates socio-emotional, physical and cognitive development. In the PYP classroom, it takes place in dynamic environments that promote play, discovery and exploration.
Term 1: 5 October to 11 December, 2020 (GIS)
- Engage children in interactive lessons in native English environment
- Expression of creativity through physical activities, role play, drama, singing dancing and art projects
- Develop a sense of caring and kindness
- Connect in math and science through cooking
- Explore in sensory play to enhance their fine motor skills
- Introduction to native mandarin through songs and games
For class schedule and registration, please see the program details.
© Copyright 2020 by
Galilee Early Eduction and Learning Center
Tel: +852 2390 3000
G/F & 1/F, Peace Garden
2 Peace Avenue,
Ho Man Tin, Kowloon