for younger children from 6-23 months
Toddlers Program (Playgroup)
At GIS, we offer classes for younger children from 6 months to 23 months to be equipped for Pre-nursery and Kindergarten. Our playgroup splits into three levels, each tailored to the needs of your child's age with English as the Medium of Instruction.
GIS follows the IB PYP (Primary Years Program) framework. Children explore their environment and learn about their world through play and relationships with peers, teachers, family and community members. Early learning in the PYP is a holistic learning experience that integrates socio-emotional, physical and cognitive development. In the PYP classroom, it takes place in dynamic environments that promote play, discovery and exploration.
Spring Term: 9 September to 11 December (GIS)
Unit of Inquiry
• To be confirmed
- Engage children in interactive lessons in native English environment
- Expression of creativity through physical activities, role play, drama, singing dancing and art projects
- Develop a sense of caring and kindness
- Connect in math and science through cooking
- Explore in sensory play to enhance their fine motor skills
- Introduction to native mandarin through songs and games
For class schedule and registration, please see the following forms and send it to email@example.com or fax at 2904 0300.